Mercedes-Benz Leasing Benefits
Benefits of Leasing your new Mercedes-Benz at Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim
The Mercedes-Benz Financial Services First Class Lease® program is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz.
Consider the following:
- Little or no down payment required and no up-front sales tax payment (in most states).
- Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use. And leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor).
- A lower payment means more disposable income for other investments.
- Whether you drive 7,500 miles, 20,000 miles, or anywhere in between, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services’ First Class Lease® can be customized to meet your specific needs while lowering your monthly payment. Our High Mileage lease option provides an extra 5,000 miles per year for a total annual allowance of 20,000 miles. Or, if you currently drive less than 10,000 miles per year, our Ultra Low Mileage lease may be right for you with only 7,500 miles/year. For more information on these special lease options, speak to your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- Leasing means there is no hassle with trading-in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a set purchase option.
Customized Mileage and Terms
- Your mileage and term options are set according to your driving profile. But we will be happy to customize your lease any way you see fit (certain limits apply). Drive a lot more than average? We’ll set an allowance for extra mileage. Don’t do a lot of driving? Set a lower annual mileage lease and reduce your monthly payments.
- The First Class Lease also allows you to set the terms. Customize your lease anywhere from 24 to 60 months, and anything in between.
Lease-End Flexibility – The First Class Finish
As a lease account holder, you have up to three options available to you at the end of your lease (may vary state to state).
- Return your vehicle.
- Extend your current lease.
- Buy the vehicle.
Optional Lower Insurance Premiums
- We may be able to help you lower your insurance premiums by simply choosing a higher deductible on your insurance protection. Check with your insurance representative for more information.
- It’s a new twist on delivery. Pick up your new Mercedes-Benz in Germany and take a vacation while you’re there. You’ll receive a tour of our Mercedes-Benz plant. Then you can be off to tour Europe.
- While no security deposit is required on our standard lease program, in some states we offer a Multiple Security Deposit option. By putting down up to 10 refundable security deposits, you’ll reduce your monthly lease payments. At lease-end, you can have your deposits refunded or rolled over into your next First Class Lease.
- By making a lump-sum payment upfront on your lease, you can eliminate monthly payments, check-writing or mailing, and of course, it will provide significant savings on interest through discounted rates.
- Our GAP Waiver is designed to give you peace of mind. If for some reason (such as accident or theft) your leased Mercedes-Benz is declared a total loss, we will cover the difference between the insurance proceeds and the balance owed to Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, less any deductible.
- With our Auto Pay option, you can have your payments deducted directly from your checking account. No monthly check writing. No monthly mailing. It just doesn’t get much easier than this.
Business Tax Deductions and Sales Tax Savings
- Drive a lot on business? If 50% or more is business-related, considerable tax savings may apply. Also, you’ll save on the amount of sales tax you pay. In most states, sales tax will only be based on your monthly lease payment. Not the vehicle’s total value (Please consult your tax advisor for more information).